- Starts Wednesday May 12 @ 7:30 PM
- Starts Friday, May 28 @ 6:30 PM
- Starts Friday, July 9 @ 6:30 or 7:30 PM
Teach your dog how to be a good canine citizen with fun and engaging dog training games that strengthen your relationship your dog. Small class size ensures personalized attention and coaching.
- Pre-registration required
- Age: 4 months and older
- Must be fully vaccinated
- No prerequisites
- LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE
REGISTER TODAY! Registration Form
Good Manners class includes all the basics and then some: Sit, Down, Stay, Come, loose leash walking foundations, canine body language, and understanding you dog’s needs to set them up for success. Also covers how to stop common unwanted behaviours like jumping, mouthing, and grabbing at food and toys in your hands.
- 5 consecutive weeks
- Semi-private, small class size
- $184.99 +GST /dog
- COVID Protocols in place
- Tynehead Hall, 9568 168 Street, Surrey BC