Your local Pet Care Professionals
- Certified Advanced Professional Dog Walker – Langara College, Dr. Rebecca Ledger
- Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- Pet First Aid
Qualifications & Experience
- Veterinary Behavioural Medicine Two Day Intensive, Dr. Karen Overall
- Say Yes! Dog Training Recallers Program, Susan Garrett
- Clicker Expo 2017, Karen Pryor
- Separation Anxiety – Mission Possible, Malena DiMartini
- Clothier Animal Response Assessment Tool (CARAT) 1.1, Suzanne Clothier
- What’s the Problem?, Suzanne Clothier
- Advanced Professional Dog Walker Certificate, Langara College, Dr. Rebecca Ledger
- Advanced Dog Behaviour
- Keeping Dogs Safe
- Difficult Dog Behaviour
- Typical Dog Behaviour
- Cooperative Dog Training
- Dog First Aid
- Animal Behaviour & Welfare, University of Edinburgh Online
- Crucial Concepts in Dog Behaviour and Training, Dr. Ian Dunbar
- SIRIUS Dog Trainer Academy, Dr. Ian Dunbar
- Treatment & Prevention of Dog Aggression, Dr. Ian Dunbar
- Member, Canadian Association of Professional Pet Dog Trainers
- Member, Pet Professional Guild
- Current Volunteer Foster, HugABull Rescue & Advocacy
- Former Volunteer, Semiahmoo Animal League (SALI)
- Former Volunteer, Langley Animal Protection Society (LAPS)
Contact for rates and availability
Dexter meets a turtle.
Fuzzy Buddy Charley
Hannah at the beach in the fog.
Zamba enjoys a romp in the snow.
Cooper is learning that kibble just might come out of the puzzle ball.
“Thanks for the good times, biped!”
Fuzzy Buddy Abby loves fetch at the beach.
Happy dawg Brandy.